Las Vegas is the sports betting capital of the world – but what if you could access the thrill of placing a bet in one of the most famous casino sportsbooks in the world from the comfort of your home? Thanks to today’s cutting-edge betting apps, you can!
Access sports betting anywhere and take advantage of the best lines set by Las Vegas oddsmakers with these Nevada sports betting apps you can download today:
Sports Betting Apps vs. Casino Betting: What’s the Difference?
Sports betting apps allow you to access leading sportsbooks like MGM Grand and Caesars Palace from your phone. These apps allow you to access your favorite betting styles, including money lines, parlays, live bets, and point spreads. These apps will enable you to bet on your schedule anywhere in Nevada.
In-person sportsbooks offer multiple screens and comfortable seating to keep track of your bets easily. They also provide betting types not found in certain apps, so it’s important to compare features to determine which is best for you.
Using Sports Betting Apps: A Quick-Start Guide
With a wide range of sports betting apps available, finding one you can trust can be intimidating. Here is what you need to know before getting started:
- Each app generates its own odds in line with the betting lines used at the casino it’s based on. Finding a reliable oddsmaker can make all the difference in your winnings.
- While most major casinos in Nevada have an online betting app, many casinos congregate under the same application through shared corporate ownership. This means that while there are 334 casinos in the state, there are only a handful of sports betting apps to choose from. If you love a particular casino, consider looking at the app’s sportsbook offerings.
- Using a sports betting app allows you to bet from anywhere in Nevada. However, it is illegal for users to complete the entire registration process on the app, meaning you’ll need to register in-person at a participating casino to complete the sign-up & registration process.
5 Best Sports Betting Apps in Nevada
BetMGM is the sports application designed for MGM Resorts, one of the most prestigious and well-known casino brands in Las Vegas. BetMGM operates out of many popular sportsbooks, such as Aria, Bellagio, and Park MGM.
The app allows players to bet on mainstream and niche leagues alike. Some of the competitions you can bet on include the NBA and NFL and international leagues like Spanish La Liga and English Premier League
- What you can play: NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, NCAA football and basketball, English Premier League (EPL), Champions League, WNBA, UFC, NASCAR, and more.
- NV Sportsbooks included: Aria, Bellagio, Excalibur, Luxor, Mandalay Bay, MGM Grand, Park MGM, and New York-New York.
Caesars Sportsbook by William Hill
What happens when one of the world’s most famous casinos meets the world’s biggest bookmaker? Caesars Sportsbook by William Hill is the app designed to access world-class Caesars Entertainment sportsbooks, such as Caesars Palace and Planet Hollywood.
The multiple Las Vegas locations of Williams Hill make it easier for you to find a retailer to sign up for the app.
- What you can play: Football, basketball, baseball, hockey, soccer, golf, tennis, fighting, and more.
- NV Sportsbooks included: Caesars Palace, Horseshoe, Paris Las Vegas, Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino, Harvey’s Lake Tahoe, Harrah’s Casino Hotel Lake Tahoe, and more.
Giving players access to renowned Station Casinos sportsbooks such as Red Rock Resort and Green Valley Ranch, STN Sports offers an extensive selection of betting lines and sports portfolios. Aside from the unique branding touches, the app uses a recognizable design, making it easier for users to navigate the interface and place a bet at just the right time.
Unsure about security and privacy? STN Sports uses biometrics authentication (such as fingerprinting and face ID) to sign players in.
- What you can play: football, basketball, baseball, hockey, horse racing, and more
- NV Sportsbooks included: Red Rock Resort, Boulder Station, Fiesta Rancho, Wildfire Casinos, El Cortez, Baldini’s (Sparks, NV), and more.
Established in 2019, the Circa Sports app – designed by the famous Circa Resort & Casino – is one of the latest entries into the world of sports betting apps. Despite its age and limited selection of bets (by comparison), Circa Sports is already establishing a loyal customer base thanks to its excellent customer service and higher betting limits compared to other apps.
While you can’t complete your registration without visiting an authorized location in Las Vegas, signing up for Circa Sports is easy and does not require upfront funding.
- What you can play: football, basketball, hockey, baseball, soccer, fights, tennis, auto racing, golf, Olympics, and esports.
- NV Sportsbooks included: Circa Las Vegas, Golden Gate, and the D Las Vegas. Circa Sports also has remote locations inside of Tuscany Suites & Casino and The Pass Casino in Henderson.
William Hill isn’t just the largest global online betting company; it also serves more Nevada casinos than any other app.
Working with world-renowned casinos like Caesars and famous sportsbooks like Palms, The Strat and Silverton (operated by CG Technology), William Hill should be your go-to sports betting app if you are looking for international coverage and nearly 90 years of betting expertise.
While remote sign-up isn’t allowed on the William Hill app, any trip to Las Vegas or Nevada will take you close enough to one of the company’s physical locations.
- What you can play: horse racing, football, rugby, boxing, darts, tennis, basketball, hockey, golf, MMA, UFC, and more.
- NV Sportsbooks included: Plaza, Silver Sevens, SLS Las Vegas, The Strat, Binion’s, Four Queens, Downtown Grand, OYO Hotel & Casino, and CG Technology’s casinos.
Mobile Sports Betting in Las Vegas & Nevada
Whether you’re a die-hard sports fan with tons of betting experience or enjoy placing the occasional wager, take advantage of these top-rated Nevada sports betting apps on your next trip to Vegas.